Banco De Oro Jr. Savings Account  » Finance  »
  • My mom had to undergo radio active therapy and it'll cost a lot
  • It is highly recommend to save money for the future specially for your children

• by clickmarbin

We really don’t expect that these past few days we’ll be encountering a tough challenge in our family. My mom had to undergo radio active therapy and it’ll cost a lot. Thus we still need to enroll my sibling this coming school year as well. Glad that last year we started saving

money for my sibling’s tuition fee in his bdo savings account.

BDO savings account is the most easy way to start saving for your kids. They have this so called junior saving accounts which is specially designed for them. You can open a passbook for only 500 pesos and the atm card can ...

• be initially deposited with only 2,000 pesos. So withdrawing and depositing money can be done the easy way. I also love the fact on how it is quick and easy to open a Junior savings account, my mom just asked to submit 2 id photos of parents, nso copy of birth certificate
        of my sibling, and 2 id pictures. Bank representatives are very accommodating and friendly as well.

In times like this, where nobody can predict what will happen next to their lives. It is highly recommend to save money for the future specially for your children. Banco De Oro Jr. Savings Account, I highly recommend it.

analyn alanes says :

what the other requirments in two valid id?

John says :

In addition to the two forms of ID. You’ll also need the child’s birth certificate, a separate photo of you and the child. You’ll also have to make a minimum 100 php deposit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4219051098660531/k2311a0519/5.19.10