Estee Lauder Anti Cellulite Visible Contouring Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • Most women are trying to solve their cellulite problem, and so do I
  • I bought this serum or cream/lotion in the cosmetic store
  • I only need to apply it regularly, preferably twice in a day, every morning and night if I want to get the best result from this Estee Lauder product
  • Definitely will get new stock if I finish what I have this time

• by cosmetica

Most women are trying to solve their cellulite problem, and so do I. After few years trying few kind of cellulite cream and lotion from several brands, I finally found the good anti-cellulite cream that I can use to reduce cellulite problem on my body and skin.

The product that I mean is one of the product from

Estee Lauder. I am sure you know this brand already. They are marketing their products all over the world. They make some good cosmetic products for their customers.

And their Anti Cellulite Visible Contouring Serum is one of the product that gave me good result after using it for sometimes.

I bought this serum or cream/lotion in the cosmetic ...

• store.They only asked for 30 dollar. I got discount from the store. They said the actual price of this product is around 50 dollar.

After using it for few weeks, I started to see the difference on my skin. The big cellulite area on my skin slowly getting less.It did not disappear totally, but at least the skin

look better so I should not feel shame if I want to wear swim suit on the beach.

I only need to apply it regularly, preferably twice in a day, every morning and night if I want to get the best result from this Estee Lauder product.

Definitely will get new stock if I finish what I have this time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051098650531/k2311a0519/5.19.10