Vaseline Petroleum Jelly  » Cosmetics  »
  • I agree to it at some point now that my feet is beginning to have cracks and becoming dry
  • In fact, I even recommend this to a friend who has a choppy lips and it works efficiently

• by clickmarbin

Feet are the least part of the body that we take good care of, we had this idea that its less important to pamper it than other body parts like the face. I agree to it at some point now that my feet is beginning to have cracks and becoming dry. But my one quick remedy for the dryness of my feet is Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. It also remove the cracks in the

effective way possible. I’ve been using this product for quite a while now and I am so happy with the result. In fact, I even recommend this to a friend who has a choppy lips and it works efficiently.

Vaseline brand of petroleum jelly is not just another overrated product, in fact it has been in the market years ago already but I never seen any advertisement of it in t.v. But regardless ...

• of less media hype, Petroleum Jelly still make it to the top, outselling other labels of Petroleum Jelly. The popularity of it may came from the word of mouth by people who are pretty satisfied with it. It has no smell, its smoothness when rub to the skin brings lightness, it is pack in a little jar but you can consume this in the longest time possible. On that note, I find it
        very affordable.

I am regularly using Vaseline petroleum jelly specially during days that I have to wear slippers. But eventhough it works great, I am not depending on it as it gives temporary remedy for cracks and dryness. I would still prefer to pamper my feet by going to a foot spa in the most affordable way that I can. But overall, Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is a wonderful product highly recommended for all walks of life.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051098600531/k2311a0519/5.19.10