Kodak EasyShare Z650 Digital Camera
  • The best of these digital cameras I have come across is the Kodak EasyShare Z650
  • Designed, I believe, to look more like an authentic camera, the lens is larger 38mm than many of today's digital cameras
  • But I would definitely recommend this camera to anyone who is interested in a little more than just the average all dressed up picture

• by honeybee115

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have owned a few different digital cameras in my lifetime. I have also purchased them as gifts for other people. The best of these digital cameras I have come across is the Kodak EasyShare Z650. This camera has 10x optical zoom as well as 5x additional digital zoom. Keep in mind, however that the digital zoom decreases the resolution of your pictures. Don’t worry though! The 10x optical zoom is more than enough to get you a close up shot of the tropical birds at the National Aviary, nature views of

Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural masterpiece, Falling Water, or even the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum or the Colosseum. And yes, I do know this for a fact, as my Z650 has come along with me on my travels to all of the listed places as well as some others (Barcelona, Paris, etc).

Not only is this camera fairly easy to use, it also comes with a carrying strap, which does, believe it or not, come in handy (and so what if you look like a “tourist”). The camera has multiple features, which include color ...

• options which you can change on the camera: black and white, sepia, natural color, high color, etc. Additionally, there are several settings on the camera that will adjust the flash/action settings automatically for different locations such as the beach, a museum, or a night landscape shot. There are several other features as well, but I have mentioned those that I find the most useful.

The only negative aspect of the camera, in my view, is that it is so bulky. Designed, I believe, to look more like an authentic camera, the lens is larger

38mm than many of today’s digital cameras. This makes it harder to use for a night out and social shots (when you just have a clutch-purse) or something similar to carry it. But I would definitely recommend this camera to anyone who is interested in a little more than just the average “all dressed up” picture. Whether it’s the scenery or a sporting event that you want to capture on film, oops, I mean memory card, this camera will rock your socks off!

Kodak EasyShare Z650 Digital Camera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4319051098580531/k2311a0519/5.19.10