AcneFree Terminator Original Spot Acne Treatment  » Medicine  »
  • Although I wash my face daily and do my best to apply exfoliating masks and other treatments, I experience acne
  • I bought it because on the packaging it said that it targets acne and blackheads
  • I have a major problem with blackheads so I decided to put my faith in this product
  • Overall, I am impressed with how well this product works, but I have a bit of a disclaimer
  • I have pretty sensitive skin so the fact that it doesn't leave red spots behind is amazing

• by Intensify

Although I do not get that much acne on a regular basis, I’d say that from time to time I get a fair amount. If I’m ever stressed or have spent a week eating poorly, I tend to have breakouts that can be very noticeable and extremely frustrating. Although I wash my face daily and do my best to apply exfoliating masks and other treatments, I experience acne. It’s just part of being a teenager. However, with all of the things available on the market these days, I feel like I should have something to combat my acne. The most popular

products seem to be the ones that promise to eliminate your acne overnight. People want quick results. That’s where the AcneFree Terminator Spot Acne Treatment comes in. It claims to be a triple-action spot treatment that terminates acne causing bacteria and it is supposed to work fast. I bought it because on the packaging it said that it targets acne and blackheads. I have a major problem with blackheads so I decided to put my faith in this product.

Overall, I am impressed with how well this product works, but I have a bit of a disclaimer. This product does not have overnight results. It works well, but it does not work as quickly as it promises to work. If I apply this product 2-3 times daily for a bad breakout (just on the affected areas of my face), it will usually clear up the breakout in anywhere from two to three days. However, the packaging makes it seem as if you can put this on before bed and wake up the next morning pimple free. That is just not true. I will continue to use this product because it is very effective, very inexpensive, non-irritating, and does not dry out my ...

• AcneFree Terminator Original Spot Acne Treatment
      skin. But, just be warned that the labeling is slightly misleading. You’re still getting a good product, but it works slightly slower than it promises to.

Unless you just slather this stuff on every hour, it won’t dry out your skin or cause any major redness or irritation. It does its job without causing any other skin problems and I really like that. I have pretty sensitive skin so the fact that it doesn’t leave red spots behind is amazing. This product instructs you to use it once daily and then to increase to two or three applications. I find that

multiple applications are only necessary for more severe breakouts, so this one tube of product lasted me a pretty long time. For the price, it’s a perfect amount. There is no complicated regimen that you have to follow to get the promised results. Just dab a bit of this onto clean skin. I only put it on the parts of my face that have pimples, not my entire face. It’s a really easy routine that doesn’t take much time up at all.

If you’re looking for an inexpensive yet effective way to clear up minor breakouts, get the Acne Terminator Acne Free Spot Treatment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2619051098420531/k2311a0519/5.19.10