The Sunpentown - Super Turbo Oven
  • I love to cook and the funny thing about this story is that my husband likes to cook as well
  • We fight over the kitchen more than we love each other, I think
  • There are negatives and positives that I like about it but I’m not sure if it’s a keeper
  • I’ve bought cookers that cost me more money than $70 and that I can tell you
  • I noticed that when we took it out the box, that we weren’t going to be able to cook a Turkey in it

• by crystalowy

I love to cook and the funny thing about this story is that my husband likes to cook as well. We fight over the kitchen more than we love each other, I think. One of our favorite things to do together is find cooking items for our kitchen. We like to try different things that will allow us a new of doing things. I figure why not spruce up our kitchen if we have the chance to do so.

I’m not sure how we got to the point where we decided to purchase the Sunpentown - Super Turbo Oven for $70 but I’m guess it was one of those impulse buys. I hate buying on impulse because all it does is make me want to buy more. And end up spending money that I really don’t

have. I’m not sure how I feel about this Sunpentown - Super Turbo Oven. There are negatives and positives that I like about it but I’m not sure if it’s a keeper.

One of the things that I liked about the Sunpentown - Super Turbo Oven is the fact that it was cheap to me, considering what it was capable of doing. I figured that the price was pretty enough to like. I’ve bought cookers that cost me more money than $70 and that I can tell you.

Another thing that I liked about the Sunpentown - Super Turbo Oven is that t was small. And even that has a positive and a negative side to it, I still think that it has it’s perks. My kitchen tops are roomy at all. So need all the room

I can get for slicing and coking. The last thing I need is a cooker to take up the counter space that I do have.

If that isn’t enough lets talk about what it does. Ok so the objective of this thing is to have something that will cook faster than a conventional oven, right? I wanted something that would let me make food quickly and easily. I needed my time to be cut in half. Does the Sunpentown - Super Turbo Oven do that? Well it cooks a little fast but a little too fast for me. I’m so used to cooking with a conventional oven, so I can get things done while I’m cooking. I feel as if I have to stand in front of the Sunpentown - Super Turbo Oven just so that my ...

• The Sunpentown - Super Turbo Oven
      food doesn’t burn.

T might sound like this is something that I can deal with but the goal was to get something that was gong to make my food cook fast and give me just as much free time as an oven does.

It’s not as big as I thought it was going to be either. I noticed that when we took it out the box, that we weren’t going to be able to cook a Turkey in it. Now I’m not complaining because like I said, I needed something that would give me counter top room. But geesh, It needed to make sense as well.

Ok so lets get over the complaining and lets talk about some of the other things that I liked. I liked that the Sunpentown - Super Turbo Oven got up to

500 degrees. I was shocked when read that. That’s just like our kitchen oven which kind of put it up with the competition.

I also liked the fan that comes with it. The objective of the fan is that it blows the heat evenly across our food so that way we don’t have to turn it or rotate it. Unlike an oven, you get heat mostly from the bottom or the top, unless you pre heat. And even when you do that, you still don’t get what you should.

The Sunpentown - Super Turbo Oven is a decent kitchen appliance. But I wouldn’t pay $70 again for it, Its not worth that much. I don’t even think my husband and I use it that often. So I basically have $70 sitting on my counter top, how great is that!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319051098300431/k2311a0519/5.19.10