Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill  » Housewares  »
  • Now I know I complained about a lot of the products I’ve bought in the past but let me tell you something about this little thing right here
  • I love it because it’s not based off of one task
  • I find that boring after a while so I think that’s why I like the Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill
  • First of all how much do you think I paid for it
  • With the Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill I noticed that it has a ready light that lets me know when it’s ready for use

• by crystalowy

The Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill is so much fun. Now I know I complained about a lot of the products I’ve bought in the past but let me tell you something about this little thing right here. I love it because it’s not based off of one task. See most of the things I buy only do one thing. I find that boring after a while so I think that’s why I like the Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill.

I like complexity and that’s what I get when it comes to the Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill. It lets me not only make my kids breakfast in the morning, can turn around and make my husband lunch. it’s pretty much a waffle maker and a grill all bunched up in one little gadget.

Lets talk about what I liked about the Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill.

First of all how much do you think I paid for it? Just to let you know, it was under $50. I only came out of pocket, $40 and that is so much cheaper for any $70-$100 kitchen appliance I’ve bought in the past.

Another thing I like about the Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill is that even though it came off big it really wasn’t When first read the box, I thought I was going to have some huge thing sitting on my counter top. I thought this because it said that I was able to make 4 regular sized waffles n seconds. Waffles are a nice size. So if I can cook four at one time then how big is this thing?

It wasn’t big at all, it fit right in my corner. And all had to do was pull it in and out whenever I wanted to use.

I love the Black & Decker ...

• 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill so much that I use it every single morning to make my kids breakfast. It takes me about 30 seconds to make a waffle. That’s what I like to call a fast food breakfast. Not only does it cook waffles fast but it makes them actually pretty good. My kids love the way they taste and the way they turn out. We have had a couple of waffle makers in our time ad most of the time they don’t turn out the way they should. Not with the Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill, every waffle has come out great.

Now as far as cooking sandwiches on the Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill, I can do that. I’ve cooked way more sandwiches than I can count. Grilled cheese sandwiches are perfect for the Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill. I know how it was to cook grilled

cheese sandwiches on a stove. The temperature can be too hot and or not hot enough. With the Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill I noticed that it has a ready light that lets me know when it’s ready for use. That makes my life so much easier. I don’t have to guess anymore. And pus it makes the perfect grilled cheese sandwiches.

It comes with a cooling handle, so I don’t have to worry about burning my hands when I touch t or lift the top. Unlike some of the grills I’ve bought, this one has a temperature gauge that I can control. This gives me more functionality.

The Black & Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill is perfect if you need to make food on the go. I would tell anyone to at least give it a try. I’m sure you would fall n love with it like I did. It’s perfect for any and every kitchen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319051098290431/k2311a0519/5.19.10