Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush
  • It comes in a little tube, which I worried I might accidentally close down to fast and get some of the bristles caught and bend them but I found out it's retractable so the brush goes down and there's no way you can get it caught when putting on the top

• by JCandyce

I absolutely love kabuki brushes, especially this compact one by Too Faced cosmetics. When I go on vacation, trips, or just spending the night at a friends house I take this with me in a small makeup case, it’s the perfect size for traveling and even fits in my pocket if I don’t want to carry around a purse. This is also great for taking with me for touch ups that I may need through the day or night.

This has different color bristles then what I’m used to see and using, my other kabuki brushes have drown bristles,

this one has white bristles at the bottom and the tips are a dark brown, it’s really cute so is the pink tube it comes in. It comes in a little tube, which I worried I might accidentally close down to fast and get some of the bristles caught and bend them but I found out it’s retractable so the brush goes down and there’s no way you can get it caught when putting on the top.

I also like that it comes with a top, that helps it stay clean when I put it in my purse or

/> makeup bag, the bristles are touching anything or getting dirty. The quality of the bristles, actually the whole brush itself is very good quality.

The bristles are very soft and apply my mineral foundation evenly and I’m able to build up coverage if I need to and the brush doesn’t smear and of the makeup while I’m building up coverage. I’ve washed this brush about 3 times already with a conditioning brush shampoo and it’s stayed very soft and none of the bristles got stiff or hard.

I did notice that a few of the bristles fell out the ...

• Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush
      3rd time I washed it, but it was only a few and it’s still strong and the bristles are still in good condition. I’ve had this brush for about 2 months now.

The only bad thing about this brush is that even though it is small and great for travel size, I’ve been applying my makeup a few times and would accidentally flip the kabuki brush right out of my hands because they brush is so small, and the tin bottom gets slippery sometimes, and that’s not a good thing when the brush has mineral foundation on it and

it lands on my clothes. The mineral foundation is hard to get off, especially when I’m wearing black clothes.

I have to keep rubbing and that just smears it all in and then even if I manage to fade considerably, you cans still see it. I found that it’s better to wipe of what you can then use a wet cloth and then wipe it again and it actually comes off of black clothes, you have to be quick about rubbing it off though or either that it will stain.

However even with that, this is a still a pretty good brush.

Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051098160431/k2311a0519/5.19.10