Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love creating smokey eyes, either whether with blacks and grays or dark and light browns
  • This makeup trio definitely helps me create a great smokey eye when I want a brownish color
  • Normally I just use my fingers to apply eye shadow to my eyes but I found this set better to be used with an eye shadow brush
  • I like doing the dark smokey eye more, it really makes my eyes pretty and really pop
  • These eye shadows aren't water proof so they aren't the best to wear sometimes but they do last a really good amount of time even without a primer

• by JCandyce

I love creating smokey eyes, either whether with blacks and grays or dark and light browns. This makeup trio definitely helps me create a great smokey eye when I want a brownish color. This little eye shadow container by Smashbox has 3 colors, a light brown which I use for highlighting my brow bone and all over my eyelid as a base color for the other eye shadows.

I then use then shimmery pinkish color on my crease bone which looks very pretty when my eyes are open and you can see the hint of color just above my eyes, There’s not too much shimmer in it, just about the right amount. I

then use the a little of the darkest brown color on the outer corners of my eyes and it really makes my eyes pop.

The darker color is a little thicker than the other 2 eye shadows because you can also use a damp eyeliner brush and use this color as a liner. Normally I just use my fingers to apply eye shadow to my eyes but I found this set better to be used with an eye shadow brush.

The light color that I use on my brow bone and the base color for the lid is okay to use with my finger and the darker brown that I use on the outer corners of my eyes are okay to use my finger for but I found it best to apply the pinkish shade with an eye shadow brush, it’s easier to get into the crease and makes it easier to blend in with the other 2 colors. These eye shadows have layering power, the more you apply the darker they get.

You can do a light smokey eye, a medium smokey eye or a dark smokey eye. I like doing the dark smokey eye more, it really makes my eyes pretty and really pop.

Even with the layering the eye shadows never get too heavy or powdery that can cause fall out. They eye ...

• Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio
      shadows go on smoothly and blend in nicely.

The first time that I applied these eye shadows I applied them without using an eye shadow primer, I wanted to see how long they last without one which I mostly do with all my new eye shadows just to see how long they last and whether or not they need a primer. The eye shadows lasted all day long, they didn’t fade, I saw a little crease mid-day but I blended it in and then it lasted until I washed it off at night.

They didn’t feel greasy or oily on my eyes. They’re very soft to the touch which I haven’t really seen

in powder eye shadows, but it’s very nice.

These eye shadows aren’t water proof so they aren’t the best to wear sometimes but they do last a really good amount of time even without a primer. I did the dark smokey eye and the color didn’t fade.

I haven’t tried many products by Smashbox but because this eye shadow set has been so great for me and the quality is good, I will definitely be buying more products by Smashbox. They have more colors available in trio sets, I might try some of the other colors, I haven’t really done smokey eyes in many colors but this makes me want to give it a shot.

Popa Georgiana says :

re : I love creating smokey eyes, either whether with blacks and grays or dark and light browns
I love creating smokey eyes , either whether with blacks and grays or dark and light browns because the feline eyes take shape and make you feel sexy and attractive.
Daily i try to make smokey eyes with different colours like brown with white , black-blue .
I like to use every time when I go out with my friends at party , or at ball .It is very important to feel beautiful in your skin . I will recommend to makeup like smokey eyes .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051098060431/k2311a0519/5.19.10