Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
  • I liked this primer so much that I bought the full size
  • I have a few eye shadows that I love but they just don't last that long but with this primer they last from the time I wake up and apply my makeup to the time that I'm ready for bed and washing off all my makeup
  • I think it's easier to apply this eye shadow primer with your finger and not a brush, it's really thin and creamy and for me it blends easier with my finger and I'm able to get it in the corners better with my finger
  • I definitely think that I will be buying this again when it runs out, I like the one by Urban Decay too but this one does the same thing and it cheaper so I'll stick with this one
  • I know there are probably cheaper primers that you can buy at the store but this one actually does what it claims, definitely worth the price for the quality

• by JCandyce

This is another one of my favorite products by Too Faced cosmetics. I sampled Too faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease primer in another makeup case I had bought and it had a sample size of this primer in it. I liked this primer so much that I bought the full size.

I only have this one and one other eye shadow primer, which is by Urban Decay. I really love the one by Urban Decay, but this one by Too Faced is just as equally great, both of them are both good quality and do exactly what they claim to do, when I ran out of my Urban Decay eye shadow primer I bought this one Shadow Insurance by Too Faced because it was cheaper.

I have a few eye shadows that I love but they just don’t last that long

but with this primer they last from the time I wake up and apply my makeup to the time that I’m ready for bed and washing off all my makeup. Shadow Insurance is a thin cream that goes on smoothly and blends easily on my eye lid, especially in the inner corner area of my eyes.

Even when I wear it alone with no eye shadow on top this primer is still great. All the eye shadows that I’ve tried, especially the ones that wear off quickly by themselves, stay on with this primer.

I have sensitive eyes and need something that won irritate my eyes and cause them to itch or make them red. I don’t have any problems applying Shadow Insurance and it doesn’t cause me any problems throughout the day.

I have allergies and if my eyes ...

• get itchy and if I rub them with makeup my eyes swell up a bit, it doesn’t last very long but still. I fight the urge to rub or scratch if I’m wearing makeup because I don’t want to mess up my makeup.

Shadow Insurance doesn’t make my eyes itch at all, even after wearing it for a long amount of time. It feels very comfortable on my skin and light, doesn’t weigh down my eyes at all.

When I wash my face it comes right off, no problems. I think it’s easier to apply this eye shadow primer with your finger and not a brush, it’s really thin and creamy and for me it blends easier with my finger and I’m able to get it in the corners better with my finger.

Shadow Insurance dries pretty quickly, but still

gives me enough time to blend it like I need to and doesn’t feel oily or greasy on my eye lids. I definitely think that I will be buying this again when it runs out, I like the one by Urban Decay too but this one does the same thing and it cheaper so I’ll stick with this one.

I know there are probably cheaper primers that you can buy at the store but this one actually does what it claims, definitely worth the price for the quality. I own quite a few products by Too Faced and have mostly gotten great results from their products and this Shadow Insurance primer does not disappoint at all.

It last for about two months of applying it everyday, which is really good since the sample size only lasted for about 3 weeks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051098050431/k2311a0519/5.19.10