Philosophy Amazing Grace Hot Salt Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Philosophy Amazing Grace Hot Salt Scrub is great, it removes all my dry skin, and smooths it out, especially the dry skin on my feet arms and knees
  • I love the smell of Amazing Grace, I also have the 4 in 1 shampoo of this line and that's why I bought this, because I knew how amazing it smelled
  • It's a little on the thick side and you really have to rub it for it too work, but the time spent is definitely worth it since when I rinse it all of my skin is super smooth and soft and actually stays that was for a while

• by JCandyce

For some of the products that I use, especially like my self tanner that I use sometimes. I need my skin to be really soft and smooth so that my products apply evenly and my dry skin doesn’t cause any streaking or flaking of the product, especially my self tanner, self tanner does not look good streaky of flaky. Philosophy Amazing Grace Hot Salt Scrub is great, it removes all my dry skin, and smooths it out, especially the dry skin on my feet arms and knees.

I have sensitive skin and this is powerful enough to remove all the dry skin but because of I have to rub this in really good into my skin to make it remove the dead skin it makes my skin red and feel sore to the touch after, however once I rinse it off and apply a

little body lotion then my skin returns to its normal color and isn’t sore anymore. .

I love the smell of Amazing Grace, I also have the 4 in 1 shampoo of this line and that’s why I bought this, because I knew how amazing it smelled. With other scrubs you apply to damp skin, however this scrub you can apply to dry skin.

The beads in the scrub aren’t that profound so it doesn’t feel grainy or rough when you rub it on your skin. It does take a while to apply and massage into my whole body, I mostly use it on my arms, elbows, feet, knees and legs, those are the places where I get dry the most and it takes about 45 minutes to do all those areas.

I rub it on and then gently massage in a circular motion ...

• over the dry skin for about 3 minutes in each area, it takes extra time to blend and spread it around to all the areas. It’s a little on the thick side and you really have to rub it for it too work, but the time spent is definitely worth it since when I rinse it all of my skin is super smooth and soft and actually stays that was for a while.

The scrub heats up as you’re massaging it but it’s not irritating and it actually feels very nice on my skin (minus the redness and sting). This product is one of the few that I use that actually makes my skin silky soft and actually last for a while and not just go back to feeling dry and having flaky skin like other scrubs that I’ve tried in the past.

Applying

this to dry skin makes it a little hard to apply and sometimes it drips off, so it’s good to have a towel under you, or better yet just stand in the bathtub and apply it and then you’re already there when you’re ready to rinse it off, that’s what I do most of the time, it’s easier and mess free that way. Overall I love this product and it’s definitely one of the best scrubs that I have tried.

The smell doesn’t last as long as I would like, mainly because it rinses right off by when I smell my arm I can still smell it so it does linger a little while after you’ve rinsed it off. Philosophy products are great, I’ve had nothing but great results from them, I love this brand, they definitely have some of the best smelling products that I have ever smelled.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051098030431/k2311a0519/5.19.10