Godiva Face Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • From that experience, I learned to take good care of my physical appearance as it is my plus factor to be effective in my job
  • Godiva Face Powder, I highly recommend it

• by clickmarbin

One of the coolest job I tried was being an event host. I can’t count how many times I appeared in a mall show for a hosting job. The earnings were quite good the fact that I was only doing it part time. I really enjoy the job. From that experience, I learned to take good care of my physical appearance as it is my plus factor to be effective in my job.

More than the voice, stage presence is the one that I prioritize, and that includes my appearance. And speaking of appearance, I always see to it that I am not wearing an oily face. On that note, I am using Godiva Face Powder.

Govida Face Powder is not a well known brand in the market and is not the leading company producing cosmetic products. But with the brightness it gives to my face,

• removing the oily texture and blemishes and easy to apply without leaving any greasy feeling on your face, I’d say that this product is soon to be famous in the market. It has not been introduce in t.v ads by popular celebrities but I believe that without too much of a media hype and by the power of word of mouth, Godiva will become the top choice of many when it comes to
        cosmetic brand particularly in face powder. And added to that, it is cheaper than other brand so what more can you ask for.

I am no longer a part-time host of events. But it does not mean that it will be my last time to use Godiva face powder, I still do. In fact tomorrow I will attend a grand reunion. Oily face ? I worry no more. Godiva Face Powder, I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051097940431/k2311a0519/5.19.10