Farberware Professional Porcelian 10 Piece Cookware set - red  » Housewares  »
  • I can not express how much I enjoy using this cookware
  • I found this set at Walmart for around $90.00
  • I believe that I will be using this set of cookware for years to come
  • I think this is an excellent quality set and priced very good

• by Gina Gott

This cooking set will make you feel like a first class chef in your own kitchen. I can not express how much I enjoy using this cookware. It is fabulous!

I found this set at Walmart for around $90.

I was skeptical about spending that much , but I am really glad that I did. It is the best set I have ever owned.

/> You get 1qt covered saucepan ,2 qt covered saucepan , 3 qt covered saucepan , 8qt covered pot , a 8″ pan , and a 10″ pan. That is basically all that you need to cook any dinner.

They are also oven safe. I love the red color of them .

I have never had a set of colored pots and pans before this.

• It makes my kitchen feel more stylish.

Everyone one that walks into my kitchen while I’m cooking comments on them. They all have rubber and stainless steel handles.

The rubber handles will not get hot. You have to be careful and not touch the stainless part though.

I like the fact that they are non stick . That makes them easy to cook with

and easy to clean.

This set seems to cook the food more evenly and faster than my old set. I am really pleased with all that they do.

I believe that I will be using this set of cookware for years to come. I think this is an excellent quality set and priced very good.

If you are looking for a new set of pots and pans then these will not disappoint.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319051097930431/k2311a0519/5.19.10