Conair Frizz Defense Ionic Styling Hair Dryer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the style , and it is a good quality dryer by Conair
  • I have used this dryer to blow my hair straight and noticed that it makes my hair very smooth looking
  • This hair dryer only cost $20.00 at Walmart

• by Gina Gott

I have to say what really drew me to this hair dryer was it’s color. It is bright pink. I love the style , and it is a good quality dryer by Conair.

I usually save this one to take with me when I go on vacation , but it would make a great everyday dryer too. It uses ionic technology

to make your hair less frizzy.

It works too. I have used this dryer to blow my hair straight and noticed that it makes my hair very smooth looking .

I have even gotten compliments from people saying that it makes my hair look shinier. This dryer has the regular high and low setting like most hair dryers It also has ...

• a cool down button which I love to use.

This dryer is wonderful!

It also comes with 2 head bands , 2 hair clips , and 5 ponytail holders. They are perfect for just about any hair style you want to create.

I thought that was a nice added bonus. This hair dryer only cost $20 at Walmart.

It is a

really good deal. I’ve had other more expensive dryers that never made my hair look shinier.

This is a really cool product. With it’s bright pink color and feminine extras - this is truly a hair dryer that is perfect for women of all ages.

It will make blow drying your hair seem fun. Get one today and you will see what I mean!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051097910431/k2311a0519/5.19.10