Luvs Diapers
3.7
  • I like that they virtually pull the wetness away from my niece's tender skin
  • I would definitely recommend Luvs diapers for anyone that has a special someone in them

• by vpriddy
      My niece is at that age of still needing diapers. I babysit for her quite often. The Luvs diapers were on sell and I had to try them.

I am so glad that I did. Luvs diapers are absolutely wonderful!

The Luvs diapers were very affordable in comparison to other diapers.

I like that they fit my niece well. There were not any gapping holes that cause those nasty leaks in the leg area of the Luvs diapers.

When my niece crawls around on the floor, I do not have to worry about unforseen accidents with Luvs diapers. I have used other diapers on ...

• her that would leak getting her clothes wet or messy.

The Luvs diapers are more absorbant then other diapers. I like that they virtually pull the wetness away from my niece’s tender skin.

She does not get the diaper rashes that she did with some of the other brands. I like that Luvs

keeps her dry and keeps her from getting the diaper rashes.

Those are uncomfortable for my niece and difficult for the rest of us. I would definitely recommend Luvs diapers for anyone that has a special someone in them.

I could not find anything about the Luvs diapers that I did not like. They are wonderful!

Luvs Diapers
    Lyn says :

Is Luvs Diaper brand available in the Philippines? What store and where can I find buy Luvs diape r? Is there a store located in Las Pi as area?

Jules Li says :

Lyn, here’s a link to Luv’s website which may be helpful: You will have to enter in your zip code and it will let you know if any stores are in your area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541112109790731/k2311a1211/12.11.06