2010 Lexus RX350 AWD  » Cars  »
  • It is possibly the best car I have owned in year, after my Hondo Accord because it's just so comfortable
  • I bought the car for 50k, $50,000, and it was a fair price for a Lexus
  • Another thing I like about the car is its additional features
  • I can remember countless times, when I thought I had enough gas and my car stopped 2 miles later, because the gas ran out
  • With this car that problem is now removed

• by Gamer4u

I recently bought the Lexus RX350 after months of contemplation. I love the car! It is possibly the best car I have owned in year, after my Hondo Accord because it’s just so comfortable.

I bought the car for 50k, $50,000, and it was a fair price for a Lexus. I have driven about 1500 miles, and with that I can say this car drives very smoothly. I drives as if the car is traveling on butter, essentially that means I feel no sort of bumps, despite driving on potholes or gutters.

The seating on the car is very comfortable. It is leather but compressible leather, which means that it

adjust to one’s weight and does not give that feeling of rigidness which ends you hurting the back and the butt. I have had several long drives with this car, each lasting 200 miles one way, so I can easily say this car is a luxury vehicle.

Another thing I like about the car is its additional features. The GPS is there, and I being the world’s worst navigator am very thankful to the creator of the GPS. There are commonplace things, cup holder, electrical outlets (the 12V ones that you find in the car), a little digital box on the dashboard that even tells you how many more miles your ...

• car can run. That feature is amazing. It is genius, innovative, where the heck has it been all my life? I can remember countless times, when I thought I had enough gas and my car stopped 2 miles later, because the gas ran out. I was so frustrated because the whole highway gave me middle fingers and screamed at me. Fortunately I keep two gallons of gas in my trunk so I managed to go another 35 - 40 miles and fill up at a gas station. With this car that problem is now removed. I still keep the gas in my trunk, but I am no longer worried about
        gas because when it drops below 30 miles I get a little sound warning me and at 15 miles the indicator comes in reminding me to fill up gas.

The satellite radio, 6-CD changer, and all the other common features are all in this car, so you missing out nothing and gaining a lot more. Examples of that are a navigation system with Remote Touch, a surprisingly easy-to-use controller that’s similar to a computer mouse. The second option is a heads-up display that projects navigation directions, audio information and vehicle speed on the windshield. In all the car is loaded in, out and everywhere else. It is a must buy, if you can afford it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 919051097830431/k2311a0519/5.19.10