Nintendo DSi
  • I bought the Nintendo DSi about six months ago
  • When I looked inside the couch I found the DSi which I forgot I even had, that was how much I did not like the DSi
  • I am disappointed because I really thought that the DSi would be something special, but it was not

• by John

I bought the Nintendo DSi about six months ago. At the beginning, I was very excited about using it, everything about it seemed full of fun and adventure. I loved the camera and all the special effects, so I spent hours every day just by playing with the Nintendo DSi camera. Then there was the sound management system, where I could record my voice or any voice and put funny and high tech special effects.

I was not able to leave

the DSi for a second, especially the wireless internet. Then weeks passed and my love for the DSi gradually decreased. I got used to everything, and all of it seemed very ordinary. I did not play games on it anymore, the camera seemed very typical, and the sound manager was not so funny anymore. After just three weeks of buying the Nintendo DSi, I regretted buying it. The only thing I used it for was checking my electronic mail and ...

• surfing the web, only. In fact, when I bought a new cell phone that had wireless internet in it, I stopped using the DSi for good. A strange thing happened. I was watching the television and I lost the remote, so I looked everywhere for it. When I looked inside the couch I found the DSi which I forgot I even had, that was how much I did not like the DSi.

However, I felt guilty for not using something

which I spent money on. So, after two months of being under the couch, the DSi got charged. I was surprised when I found out that the battery still worked. A couple of weeks later I gave the DSi as a gift to one of my friends who liked electronics, he was also happy for the first month, then he got bored too. I am disappointed because I really thought that the DSi would be something special, but it was not.

Nintendo DSi

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1619051097800331/k2311a0519/5.19.10