Nips Milk Chocolate  » Food  »
  • But thanks to mom, because of her caring I grew up healthy and well, and yes I can now eat whatever chocolates I like
  • And my another way to enjoy Nips is to creatively put it into a big chocolate cake and believe me when I say, it is truly delicious

• by clickmarbin

When I was a kid, I never had a chance to eat chocolates, my mom refused to buy me one just because I was asthmatic that time. There were days that I hid myself in one corner while eating ice cream and chocolate but as much as I wanted to kept that a secret, my mom discovered it because I got asthma the whole day. Funny but true that the saddest part of my

childhood memories was I just can’t eat chocolates. But thanks to mom, because of her caring I grew up healthy and well, and yes I can now eat whatever chocolates I like. One of my favorite is NIPS Milk Chocolate.

Nips Milk Chocolate is the local version of M&Ms, its tiny rainbow colored candies filled with chocolate inside is really mouth-watering. The sweetness is perfect that you can really taste the flavorful chocolate. One pack ...

• isn’t enough for me when I start melting the chocolate inside my mouth. Its attractive colors of blue, green,red,yellow and orange make it more thrilling to grab another pack. I also love it when I sprinkle this yummy Nips in a cone of vanilla ice cream. And my another way to enjoy Nips is to creatively put it into a big chocolate cake and believe me when I say, it is truly delicious.

But one

thing I noticed, NIps today is a little bit tinier than before. It maybe because the company wants to sell it to the market in a much reasonable price. It’s not a big deal though, because the taste never change and in fact it’s more chocolaty than before.

Gone are the days that I’m not allowed to eat chocolates.Because if not, I will surely miss one great chocolate candy in town. And that’s Nips. I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719051097680331/k2311a0519/5.19.10