Urban decay eye shadow primer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought it the next day, and I really don't regret it
  • I like the fact that the product doesn't make your eyeshadow color appear lighter, it's really like if you just put only the eyeshdow

• by sanae

I really like to put a lot of make up on my eyes, but I hated it when at the end of the day all my eyes make up would be a mess.

I’m not a pro so I didn’t even know eye prime existed !

My friend told me about it and recommended me Urban decay primer potion.

I bought it the next

day, and I really don’t regret it !

It came in a really pretty purple bottle which remind us of the magic lamp of the disney “Aladdin”.

Well it’s pretty but we have to see what’s inside ! When you open the bottle a creamy liquid comes out. It has a fair color but when you apply it on your eyelid it matches easily your ...

• skin tone.

You have to wait a little bit before applying your eyeshadow(s). I like the fact that the product doesn’t make your eyeshadow color appear lighter, it’s really like if you just put only the eyeshdow !

Well I saw that at the end of the day my make-up was still clear ! I was so happy I made another test the next day

by applying Urban decay primer potion only on one eyelid : at the end of the day I clearly saw the difference =]

The only con woud be the bottle, it’s pretty and all but as you use it, it becomes more difficut to make the product coming out due to the shape of the bottle :/

But it’s still a good product and it’s not too expensive =]

Urban decay eye shadow primer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051097620331/k2311a0519/5.19.10