Hartz Dentist’s Best Beef Flavored Rawhide  » Pets  »
  • Although I love giving my dogs treats, it is very important to me that they get treats that are good for them
  • Believe me, with 4 puppies, I know about bad dog breath

• by CoffeeBreak

When I got my first Maltese puppy years ago, I needed something for him to chew on. He was less than 5 pounds, so I needed something small that he would not choke on.

An added obstacle was the fact that this little puppy was the pickiest dog I had ever come across! We got beef sticks, and he wouldn’t touch them! He wouldn’t even eat regular dog

food unless we made a game out of it and threw it to him! He only liked meat and chicken.

We were given a beef flavored rawhide for my puppy to try.

Of all the treats or rawhides we gave him, this is the only thing he liked! We now have 4 dogs, and they all love these Dentist’s Best beef flavored rawhides.

Although I love giving my dogs ...

• treats, it is very important to me that they get treats that are good for them.

I want them to stay healthy and strong.

I also want their teeth to stay strong and healthy.

I am thrilled that these rawhides are scientifically proven to block tartar! My puppies love to chew on these, so they taste good, too! The package says they are safe for carpets, a

real plus for me! I don’t want a treat that sticks to the rug.

I haven’t had any problems with these rawhides sticking to the rugs at all! Another positive thing about these is that they freshen doggies’ breath! Believe me, with 4 puppies, I know about bad dog breath.

So I love this positive benefit! This is a great product that I will always have on hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2919051097610331/k2311a0519/5.19.10