Loreal Excellence hair dye - blond supreme 02  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I have naturally light brown hair and the color chart on the box said it would work with my hair type , so I decided to try it
  • I thought it was just me and asked my husband , but he saw no change either
  • I bought this box of hair dye from Walmart

• by Gina Gott

The color on the box of hair dye was beautiful! Usually I just add highlights to my hair , but I wanted to try something different. I figured it would be nice to be a blond in the summer time. I have naturally light brown hair and the color chart on the box said it would work with my hair type , so I decided to try it.

The kit comes with everything you’d expect. It

has the color that you mix , gloves , and even something different - a pre color serum that helps protect your hair.

I was very excited to see how my hair would turn out. I put it on for the 30 minutes .

Then I washed and dried my hair and was very surprised with the result. It did NOTHING different to my hair.

I saw absolutely no change in the color. I thought it ...

• was just me and asked my husband , but he saw no change either.

It was a big disappointment!

I will say that my hair felt softer after I used the conditioner , but that was not what I wanted. I have regular conditioners for that.

I’m not sure if my hair was to dark or what - according to the color chart it wasn’t - but this was a big waste of time and money.

I have tried other Loreal products and always got good results , so I was very surprised with this one.

I bought this box of hair dye from Walmart . It cost about $8.

I really wish I had tried another color. Unless your hair is already blond I do not think this product will work for you! So don’t waste the money.

I am really not satisfied and will never try a blond color from Loreal Excellence again.

Loreal Excellence hair dye - blond supreme 02

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051097590331/k2311a0519/5.19.10