2001 Mercedes CLK 430 A convertible
  • The price of this Mercedes ran me around ten thousand dollars which I thought was a very fair deal and a good price because not only did the outside look great so did the inside
  • Now the speed of this car is what was the best thing about this vehicle and let me tell you this that this Mercedes had a v6 motor and this car could cruise so easily and the pick up power was very amazing, I loved the speed of this car
  • For a fast car and sporty vehicle I must say that I didn’t spend much on gas and this was a decent car that ran on gas and I only spent about fifty to seventy dollars a week on gas and I drove quite a bit so this car is decent on gas in my opinion
  • This vehicle also had a very good alarm system which came in handy and I found it to be very useful
  • The bottom line is that this car rocks and the convertible feature is awesome and the looks of this car is just insane in a great way and the price is good and I highly recommend that you check this car out because you will love it and the best part is this car never broke down at all and it was extremely reliable as well as very dependable

• by thereviewerat1

The 2001 Mercedes CLK 430 convertible was one sweet looking ride and it was a sweet ride and I have so many great things to say about this Mercedes and I am saying this right now that this vehicle is freaking awesome. The first thing I loved about this car was the color black it was because it was a clear coat of black that made this car shine so good and I absolutely loved it.

I loved the headlights on this car too because they looked so cool and made the car look awesome.

The way this car was shaped was very nice as well and even the windshield made the car look spectacular.

The tires on this vehicle were

freaking awesome and they were very durable and this surprised me big time but in a very good way.

I even loved the front grill of this car because it was so shiny and just added such a great touch to the car.

The price of this Mercedes ran me around ten thousand dollars which I thought was a very fair deal and a good price because not only did the outside look great so did the inside.

The seats inside of this car were very comfortable which was surprising because they were leather seats and this was awesome.

The color of the inside was this beige color and it really looked like it was brand new at all times which ...

• I loved.

Now the speed of this car is what was the best thing about this vehicle and let me tell you this that this Mercedes had a v6 motor and this car could cruise so easily and the pick up power was very amazing, I loved the speed of this car.

For a fast car and sporty vehicle I must say that I didn’t spend much on gas and this was a decent car that ran on gas and I only spent about fifty to seventy dollars a week on gas and I drove quite a bit so this car is decent on gas in my opinion.

The CD player that came with this car was cool and was very

good and the quality of the speakers and the sound system was extremely great and it was very good and I was surprised by how great the radio and CD player worked.

This vehicle also had a very good alarm system which came in handy and I found it to be very useful.

The bottom line is that this car rocks and the convertible feature is awesome and the looks of this car is just insane in a great way and the price is good and I highly recommend that you check this car out because you will love it and the best part is this car never broke down at all and it was extremely reliable as well as very dependable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 918051097390931/k2311a0518/5.18.10