Philosophy Amazing Grace 3 in 1  » Cosmetics  »
  • I figured though that it had to be good because at least all three of them are cleansers and plus the smell was amazing
  • I wouldn't say that this is the best shampoo or my favorite for me since I normally use extra volume or extra moisturizing shampoos
  • I probably wont use this as a shampoo again but I definitely will as a shower/bath gel, it's one of my favorite shower/bath gels

• by JCandyce

I was a little hesitant to buy this since I never used a 3 in 1 product that was a shampoo, bath and shower gel. I figured though that it had to be good because at least all three of them are cleansers and plus the smell was amazing. I first tried this out as a shower/bath gel, it’s very creamy and lathered up easily on my bath sponge and was very smooth on my skin, when I got out of the shower/bath I felt very clean and I smelled so good, it smells like fresh flowers, hard to describe

but it smells amazing and my skin was so soft I didn’t even need to apply moisturizer to my skin.

I used my shaving gel first and did my shaving before using this shower gel, it didn’t cause any irritation to my skin. The next day I used it as a shampoo, and just like when I used it as a shower/bath gel it lathered up very easily and went through my hair very well.

I only wish that I had a matching conditioner for it. I rinsed it out and applied a mild conditioner that didn’t really have a ...

• smell, I wanted to try and make the shampoo smell last.

After conditioning my hair and washing out the conditioner I could still smell some of the shampoo, not as much as I had before I conditioned my hair but I could still smell it some. I went on my normal routine for my hair, I blow dried it and used my flat iron to straighten it.

When my hair was completely dry I was still able to smell the scent a little even after I applied a shine serum. The smell was really light, I wish it would have

lasted longer, it would have if it had a matching conditioner.

My hair wasn’t in any better condition after using this shampoo but it also wasn’t in any worse condition after using this shampoo either. It’s basically just a regular shampoo that has a great smell.

I wouldn’t say that this is the best shampoo or my favorite for me since I normally use extra volume or extra moisturizing shampoos. I probably wont use this as a shampoo again but I definitely will as a shower/bath gel, it’s one of my favorite shower/bath gels.

I’m still hooked on how great it smells.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118051097310931/k2311a0518/5.18.10