The Ugly Truth movie
  • I love her acting in 27 Dresses as well as with this movie
  • The movie is really one of those chick flicks out there that I really love

• by rycemix

I’ve recently watched The Ugly Truth on DVD yesterday with my boyfriend. When it was out in the cinema, I was really excited to watch it but I never got to because I was so busy with stuff in school and the fact that I’m saving up my allowance.

Anyway, the stars of the movie are Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. And I absolutely love both the actors. At

first, I was a bit doubtful of Gerard Butler’s performance for this romance-comedy chick flick because I still see him as the character of King Leonidus from the movie 300. So I was thinking that he was too rugged to be in a movie such as The Ugly Truth. However, it seems that my opinion is wrong. Gerard was really great at acting the part of the chauvinistic host ...

• named Mike Chadway of a show called “The Ugly Truth.” Katherin Heigl, on the other hand, did an amazing job as well. I love her acting in 27 Dresses as well as with this movie. She’s an actor who’s really great with chick flicks. In the movie, she plays this overly-controlling TV producer named Abby Richter who hasn’t have any romance going on in her live for a long
        while.

The movie is really one of those chick flicks out there that I really love. There was humor, the chemistry between Mike and Abby blends well together, the script itself is nice (although it seems to be conveying the message that sex and lust is integral part in a relationship; from getting to know that person to being in the relationship). My boyfriend and I really had a fun time watching it.

The Ugly Truth movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1118051097250931/k2311a0518/5.18.10