Robin Hood Movie (2010)  » Movies  »
  • Overall though, I think the movie was worth watching
  • I just would recommend waiting for it to come out on DVD rather than spending the money to see it at the theater

• by Review Vigilante

I rarely go to the movie theater here in town. But, my wife and I wanted to spend some time away from the kids and ended up going to see the new Robin Hood movie.

I don’t know if it was worth the $30

we spent on tickets and popcorn.

But, it wasn’t too bad.

The thing I liked about this movie is it attempted to re-invent the same tired old Robin Hood story we have seen on film numerous times.

And, for the most part, it succeeded.

/> I liked how they had this take place after Richard the Lion Heart is killed (and made the king look like a real jerk in the process).

Rather than trying to keep Prince John from rebelling against his brother, Robin finds himself trying to ...

• Robin Hood Movie (2010)
      keep King John from over taxing everyone and, at the same time, prevent an invasion.

There were a few parts of the movie that did miss the mark, however.

The part about the Magna Carta was a bit too vague and, from a historical

standpoint, about 12 years too early.

And, the battle scenes could have been a bit less choppy.

Overall though, I think the movie was worth watching.

I just would recommend waiting for it to come out on DVD rather than spending the money to see it at the theater.

Balidan Singh says :

re : Overall though, I think the movie was worth watching
Yes,I think there was something missed in movie. But overall it can be watch.it was good but not best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1118051097180931/k2311a0518/5.18.10