Conair Infiniti Your Style Hot Hair Styling Iron  » Cosmetics  »
  • It cost about $40.00 and was worth every penny
  • I think this product is good for long and short hair
  • Try it and you will see why I love this thing

• by Gina Gott

This is the greatest invention! A flat iron and curling iron in one. It will do it all! I have been using this iron for around a month , every other day. It works! I really like Conair products and this one is excellent!

I saw this at my local drug store - Walgreens.

It cost about $40 and was worth every penny. I have paid more for straightening irons before and they didn’t work as good.

Plus this

has the added bonus of being able to curl hair too. This is perfect to use at home all the time and to take on vacation with you since it will save space.

I really like how fast this iron heats up . It takes less than a minute for it be ready.

It straightens just like any other iron, but it has curved edges for when you want to curl it. It does take some getting used to ...

• , but after you practice with it you will get very pretty wavy hair.

I think this product is good for long and short hair. I have long hair and short bangs , and it is easy to style both.

This iron is really good for anyone to use. After I use this iron my hair always looks shinier and healthier.

It eliminates frizz and that in itself is a good reason to buy it. It does not damage

your hair even with frequent use.

My hair feels softer after I use it. It is a great product , and if something ever happened to it I would get another one just like it!

If you are like me and want something that works good , is not expensive , and does more than one thing - then this styling iron is for you! I could not go a week without it .

Try it and you will see why I love this thing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118051096970831/k2311a0518/5.18.10