American Red Cross - Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit
2.0
  • While shopping for an upcoming baby shower I thought that I would by products that a new mom should have
  • The nasal aspirator was to large to use on a newborn so we had to purchase a different brand
  • This product is clearly not for newborns and would not recommend this product to a friend

• by Tiffany Ortiz

While shopping for an upcoming baby shower I thought that I would by products that a new mom should have. I just about bought everything as if I was shopping for my self. It was hard choosing which products to purchase but I finally choose the American Red Cross Deluxe Healthcare Grooming Kit. I thought that this was a great gift to get her started and she could buy more items as needed. Plus, I assumed that the American Red Cross

would manufacture a excellent product and it would not be below standards.

The Healthcare and Grooming Kit comes with just about everything you need. It comes in a clear plastic bag that is reusable and the items fit perfectly in it. It has the following items to help care for the health of an infant thermometer, medicine dispenser, measuring spoon, toothbrush, and nasal aspirator. Of course for grooming it includes comb, brush, nail file, and nail clippers. It even had a ...

• small toy that had bright colors they could play in the bag. My gift was the top topic of the shower and they loved that it was approved be the American Red Cross. The price was idea and cheaper than purchasing all of the items individually along with the carrying case.

Once the baby was born all the good news I heard about the product started to change my opinion about my purchase. The nasal aspirator was to large to use on

a newborn so we had to purchase a different brand. The clippers where cheap and would not clip properly. Even the spoon and dispenser for the medication provided didn’t have measurements for dosages for a newborn.

Over it was a great gift idea and this product is more ideal for a baby over 6 months old. When purchasing products and kits make sure that they are for newborns. This product is clearly not for newborns and would not recommend this product to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5418051096870831/k2311a0518/5.18.10