Mineral POWER Natural Perfecting Foundation in Medium 2.5 from Maybelline  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how I have to squeeze it out, through the little nozzle, after unscrewing the cap that has those nice little lines that give a great grip
  • I've had that happen with other foundations, mainly Covergirl, and I don't like it
  • This, I think, is a more honest product along those lines, and I know I will end up appreciative of it
  • I highly recommend it, though, it's the best foundation I've been able to find so far

• by AmericanWomanOnline

I usually hate foundation because it doesn’t wear well for me. This has been a very pleasant exception for me. I even like the bottle.

I like how I have to squeeze it out, through the little nozzle, after unscrewing the cap that has those nice little lines that give a great grip. I can get exactly the right amount.

I have one small complaint, though, and that they don’t give you much, only about half of Cover

Girls’ 1. 7 ounces (in the glass bottles).

Maybelline’s Mineral POWER gives you one single ounce. Well, in a way, I see that this fact is a plus, not really a negative.

It’s a plus because it’s not going to get old before it’s all or mostly used up. I’ve had that happen with other foundations, mainly Covergirl, and I don’t like it.

I always end up feeling duped. This, I think, is a more honest ...

• product along those lines, and I know I will end up appreciative of it.

It’s also smaller, and the package is plastic. No more broken bottles!

And the color is fairly accurate, more accurate than most foundations are.

Major plus for me! I read a while back that many foundations have a pinkish tinge to them, because women think they have pinkish skin. It isn’t based in reality, though, and this foundation has the real

life hue of yellowish tinting.

It makes it much more easy to blend into my skin, and it does blend quite easily. It feels like lotion going on, and it lasts all day, unless I am doing a lot of strenuous work.

When that happens, it tends to wear off. I highly recommend it, though, it’s the best foundation I’ve been able to find so far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118051096850831/k2311a0518/5.18.10