Mineral Wear Talc Free Bronzing Veil in Medium Bronzer from Physicians Formula
  • The problem is that there's little control over how much of the veil is on the brush
  • I know it's supposed to be a bronzing veil, but there's a line there, and it's way darker than I expected

• by AmericanWomanOnline

This product has a big poofy brush built in, and you’ll never lose it, so that is a huge plus right there. The problem is that there’s little control over how much of the veil is on the brush. I’ve found that light dabs on my face work best.

The color is darker than what it looks like it is, so when buying, go lighter than you think you need, at least one shade, maybe two The brush is washable, but I’ve found that you also lose a lot of product when

unscrewing the brush. I’ve also found that if you keep the plastic lid on and smack it on a glass-friendly surface, most (but not all) of the product ends up down in the container, which is what you want.

Your best bet is to keep it from getting dirty in the first place, though, by keeping the lid on it when at all possible, not just when you aren’t using it.

The other two products I wrote about from Physicians Formula have mirrors, just like this one.

This one, wow, it’s more like ...

• a decoration, though. It’s very scratched, and pretty much worthless as a mirror.

I honestly use it as a thumb grip to help me pry the lid off the item, so I can get the brush exposed. And no, this isn’t what cause the scratches.

It was like that when I bought it. So were all the others that I saw.

I wear this over the foundation I use, which is usually the Maybelline Mineral POWER that I wrote about in the other review, and the bronzer and blush.

It feels good without getting that tight feeling.

I like it, but wish it wasn’t so dark. I know it’s supposed to be a bronzing veil, but there’s a line there, and it’s way darker than I expected.

I’ve thought maybe I could lighten it up, but I don’t know what the end result will be. I use it when I’m tan and it’s great.

When I’m doing the winter time Casper impression, well, it’s not so pretty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118051096840831/k2311a0518/5.18.10