Timex Ironman Triathlon Wrist Watch  » Watches  »
  • Timex's Ironman Triathlon watch is one of the best watches I have owned
  • It was my primary watch as I flew everyday, and enjoyed hobbies such as scuba diving and rock climbing

• by Lloyd Duncan
      Timex’s Ironman Triathlon watch is one of the best watches I have owned. I have owned two.

I wore the first one for more than five years.

The letters were worn off the buttons and the band was cracked.

The watch still worked

great! It was my primary watch as I flew everyday, and enjoyed hobbies such as scuba diving and rock climbing.

This is one tough watch! I am wearing a new one because my wife didn�t like the way my old one ‘looked’.

The ...

• Timex Ironman Triathlon is a small watch compared to most men’s watches.

It is not bulky and does not get in the way the way bigger watches do.

It includes a chronographic timer with three lap times available, a countdown timer and alarm.

It features both a 12-hour clock and 24-hour clock.

It displays the date and day of the week as well as the time on its digital face.

A simple watch and a tough watch, you will love this watch as much as its price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641012109670631/k2311a1210/12.10.06