Samsung Finesse phone
  • The buttons are very nice but I think that there kinda small
  • I recommend this phone to anyone switching phones

• by sneakerfiend

The Samsung Finesse is a great phone. It is like a smartphone but at a cheaper. It is for the metro pcs service. The phone has a slim, sleek design that fits perfectly in your hand. The buttons are very nice but I think that there kinda small.

It comes in two different colors. There is a red and a grey. I like the grey personally. The phone

has a very nice feel.

It is mad of hard plastic. The camera is perfectly placed. It is a good camera. The service is good.

It gets good signal. I have service almost every where I go. The bill is very cheap. I can afford to pay the bill and I have internet, unlimited calling, and text.

The phone has a lot of great features.

• The web browsing is great. I used it all the time. The speaker phone is good.

It really helps. There is a microSD slot. The headphone jack works great. I can use my regular head phones in there.

I like the music player. I use it instead of my ipod. It allows me to save space in my pockets. It has a very nice display.

It is bright and

the screen is a good size and text is easily visable. The phone is very inexpensive. It is only 80 dollars, unlike other phones of its kind which range from 200 to 300 dollars. Overall I think it is a very nice phone.

The design is great. The colors are nice. The display is great. The calling quality is excellent.

I recommend this phone to anyone switching phones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3717051096691131/k2311a0517/5.17.10