How To Train A Dragon 3D  » Movies  »
  • I like the fire one who covered itself in flames to keep off enemies
  • I recommend it to any one going out as a family or just some one who wants to go watch a fun movie

• by sneakerfiend

How To Train A Dragon was a wonderful movie. I am 17 and even I enjoyed it. The 3D was amazing. There were plenty of eye popping images that grabbed my attention more and more.

My girlfriend really like it too. The colors were nice and vibrant. The drawing was very good.

It was also very detailed. The dragons looked great. I really like the black one.

The different kinds of

dragons was very unique. I like the fire one who covered itself in flames to keep off enemies. The story line was also very great.

The bond between the dragon and his owner was incrible. He went from an untameable beast, to a life long companion. The way he created a device to make him fly.

The dragon training was very nice too. It was funny and sentimental at the ...

• same time. The vikings looked realistic and the acting was very nice.

I also like the way the relationship between the father and the son go from being complete opposites to the father being extremely proud of his son for bring every one together. My little brother loved the movie. He keeps asking to go watch it again.

I love the ending of the movie. It shows that with

a little bit of team work and understanding any thing can be over come. And adaptations can be made.

Overall I think this was a great movie. It is perfect for people of all ages and the children will love the move. I recommend it to any one going out as a family or just some one who wants to go watch a fun movie.

It is worth watching. A must see.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1117051096631131/k2311a0517/5.17.10