Pop Beauty Eye Magnet Primer
0.5
  • Pop Beauty Eye Magnet Primer is not the best primer out there
  • Definitely not for light eye shadows, maybe for very dark shades like black

• by JCandyce

I tried this eye primer because it was cheaper then the one that I had been using. Pop Beauty Eye Magnet Primer is not the best primer out there. The main thing is, its drys too fast and doesn’t leave enough time to blend it and that causes it to get all caked together in one spot, if you add more and manage to get it on the areas you missed the eye shadow you apply on top looks caked on and uneven because there’s so much primer.

When I applied it the first time, I barely got my first eye covered. The formula isn’t very gentle on my eye, it tugs at my eye when I’m trying to blend the primer.

When I do manage to apply the primer to my whole eye, it doesn’t feel natural or light. It makes my eye feel very tight and stiff and I can tell that something is there.

The applicator brush that is on top of this primer makes it even more difficult to blend, especially at

the inner corners. It’s a pen and the primer comes out of the little tip and it comes out clumpy, which cause it to tug on my skin even more.

Not only that but the color of this primer is a very like a brownish orange, it says that you can wear it by itself as a stand alone and then it evens out the skin on your eye and looks natural, but I really don’t see how, the color stands out on my eye and doesn’t look ...

• Pop Beauty Eye Magnet Primer
      natural at all, isn’t even a pretty color. I tried twisting out some of the product so that I can get around the clumps and had put some on my finger and saw if it was any easier to blend using my finger instead of the applicator brush.

I was able to get in the inner corners of my eye easier and it went on smoother. Blending it in was a lot easier using my finger and I was able to get it on more evenly.

The color

of the primer still look an icky orange. It looked a little smoother and felt lighter.

I applied brown eye shadow and the primer changed the shade. I could see a hint of the orange and it totally made my brown eye shadow look horrible.

It wasn’t even a light brown, it was a darker brown and I still could see the orange. Definitely not for light eye shadows, maybe for very dark shades like black.

This is the worst primer that I have ever used, definitely will not be using again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051096601031/k2311a0517/5.17.10