Fresh High Noon Freshface Glow
1.5
  • And another reason is because I don't like putting a lot of things on my face, especially if I don't know if it will make me breakout, I'm really sensitive to break outs
  • It was greasy and feel slick on my skin, which is definitely not a feeling I want on my face
  • I think this made my skin even oilier then it already gets
  • Another thing that I don't like about this is that you can't wear any foundation, it makes it feel thick and heavy and when you're applying it, it just smears the makeup and wipes it around

• by JCandyce

This has just a hint of color in it. I apply self tanner on my body but I’m a little hesitant to apply to my face because I worry about streaking, looking orange, to dark etc so I just use a powder bronzer so I don’t look paler than my body does. And another reason is because I don’t like putting a lot of things on my face, especially if I don’t know if it will make me breakout, I’m really sensitive to break outs.

I gave this fresh glow a try. It comes out a very light brown and spreads out evenly on my skin, it’s very easy to blend and rub in.

It

wasn’t too dark and it didn’t make look all orange and fake looking. It was a really nice color and matched my body pretty well.

I didn’t even have to apply a lot of it. It has a little shimmer to it, just a little but not to much.

It was greasy and feel slick on my skin, which is definitely not a feeling I want on my face. It smelled like suntan lotion, but it wasn’t very strong and overpowering, it was a nice smell.

I have combination skin and tend to get oily in the middle of the day, the product on my face started feeling really greasy and oily and looked slick ...

• on my skin. When I looked in the mirror it looked smeared and horrible, the shimmer in it looked like bright dots and weren’t at all subtle anymore.

I wasn’t wearing anything else on my face except this bronzer. I washed it off immediately, glad that when I washed it off I had my normal color back and that this bronzer didn’t change the color of my face.

I liked the color it gave me when I put it on, but definitely not as the day went on. I think this made my skin even oilier then it already gets.

It just ended up look pasty on my skin. Another thing that I don’t like

about this is that you can’t wear any foundation, it makes it feel thick and heavy and when you’re applying it, it just smears the makeup and wipes it around.

I tried wearing this bronzer again and dusting a little powder on top to see if that help, that only seemed to make it worse. In the middle of the day, you could see the that the shimmer that is in the bronzer made little holes so my face looked like it had polka dots.

I couldn’t wait to wash it off of my face and never apply it again. I will definitely be looking for a different more better face bronzer to put on my face.

Fresh High Noon Freshface Glow

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051096591031/k2311a0517/5.17.10