Panosonic Four Pack C Alkaline Long Lasting Digital Electronics Batteries

• by cjaneb877
      I’ve got to hand it to Panosonic. They now have a four pack of C batteries that are alkaline adn specially made for long-acting digital electronics.

I will tell you.

They really do last longer than other battteries.

My son has this V-Tech learning system that hooks up to

our television and in addition to I guess the television hookup, this toy requires four C Batteries.

Thinking that this new brand of Panosonic would probably run out just as easy as the next battery, I raced to the store and purchased several packs.

He has now been using this toy ...

• since it has been manufactured and I have yet to replace one single battery because I used the digitally powered Panosonic C Batteries.

These little guys are only a few cents more than regularly powered batteries but for the longevity they will last for, it is completely worth it! I highly

encourage others to try these batteries.

In this current modern day era, we all use more than enough electronics to keep battery companies in business! We might as well try to get a good brand and a battery that truly lasts as long as they say it will! Great job Panosonic!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161012109640631/k2311a1210/12.10.06