Sundown Naturals High Potency Biotin 1000 Mcg  » Health  »
  • Since I know that I had nothing to lose by trying this supplement, I decided to give it a try
  • While I was shopping for my vitamin, I noticed that it was one of the main ingredients in hair and nail grow pills
  • I really can not attest to that statement, but I have noticed that this product has made me experience a lot of gas (there really is not a better way to say it)
  • I definitely can tell a difference in the length of my nails and how strong they are
  • While I love how this particular bottle of biotin is packaged (with a snap top), I do not believe the brand of the product is as important as dosage amount

• by Simply_Fabulous

I have been trying to grow my hair longer for a while now. I have attempted to adopt a much healthier regimen when it comes to my hair, and I have also become a member of several hair related websites. A lot of the ladies on the websites that I visit state that they take a vitamin, Biotin in particular, which helps them grow their hair. Since I know that I had nothing to lose by trying this supplement, I decided to give it a try.

Biotin is a nutrient that helps to grow hair and nails. While I was shopping for my vitamin, I noticed that it was one of the main ingredients in hair and nail grow pills. One of the hardest things about purchasing this is figuring out what dosage to buy since so many different people

take different amounts. I decided to go with a lower dosage to see how my body responded to the item. A great thing about this vitamin is that it is water-soluble which means that the body gets rids of what it does not use so it is really hard to “overdose” on the product. According to the label outside of the bottle, biotin helps to promote carbohydrates, fat, and energy metabolism. I really can not attest to that statement, but I have noticed that this product has made me experience a lot of gas (there really is not a better way to say it).

I have been using this product for about three weeks now. I definitely can tell a difference in the length of my nails and how strong they are. I have grown my nails long in ...

• the past but most of the time they would end up breaking or splitting. Right now my nails are so strong that they resemble artificial nails. As far as my hair is concerned, I have not noticed any significant difference in the length yet but my hair does seem healthier. It is also thicker at the roots as well.

The directions on the bottle state to take one pill a day with each meal. I usually alternate the amount that I take and on some days I take two pills (one in the morning and one at night) to see how my body responds to it. After I am finished with this 60 tablet bottle, I will probably buy a larger dosage of the product.

I will continue to use Biotin since I really do believe that I have had a

deficiency in the amount of the vitamin I was eating before. While I do believe that some of the claims that people make are a bit overstated, I do believe that this product in conjunction with other healthy hair habits can definitely grow a person’s hair longer and thicker. I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. I also take a multivitamin each day, and those tablets are huge. I absolutely love the fact that these pills are so small and easy to take. I have not had any problems digesting the pills, and I also make sure that I drink a lot of water as well. While I love how this particular bottle of biotin is packaged (with a snap top), I do not believe the brand of the product is as important as dosage amount.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417051096351031/k2311a0517/5.17.10