Makeup Forever Face and Body Liquid Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • As a result, I decided to purchase this product out of necessity
  • I love that this product goes on light, and it is perfect for covering specific areas of the skin without making it look cakey
  • I believe this is a great foundation for women who just want to cover specific areas of their face or body
  • The best thing about this product is it can literally be used year round because the colors are so forgiving
  • It is amazing for anyone with normal or dry skin

• by Simply_Fabulous

Normally, I would have never considered purchasing a foundation this expensive ($40). However, I had a formal ball that my boyfriend and I was going to, and I needed a product that would provide enough coverage for me to camouflage a few stretch marks and blemishes on my shoulders. Although I could have found another style of dress to wear, it was my opinion that I could have never chosen a gown that would have compared to the one that I planned on wearing. As a result, I decided to purchase this product out of necessity.

To be honest, I has unfamiliar with this product before I purchased it based on the recommendation of the salesperson at Sephora. Although this product is a liquid foundation, it is not messy to apply.

I love that this product goes on light, and it is perfect for covering specific areas of the skin without making it look cakey. My skin tends to be very dry, and I find that this product glides over my skin and creates a very transparent look that makes my skin look flawless.

I have used some high coverage products in the past that stink or smell too strong, but this product has a very light fragrance. Although I could not find an exact match to my skin color in this foundation, I find that the color that I picked blended very nicely. This product is not oily, but there is enough moisture in it to minimize my pores and give my skin a very healthy appearance.

I believe this is ...

• a great foundation for women who just want to cover specific areas of their face or body. It only takes a small drop of the product to get full coverage, and this foundation is extremely long lasting. The best thing about this product is it can literally be used year round because the colors are so forgiving. The only thing that I did not like about the product was the texture at first. It is slightly thick and runny with clumps in it. I have never used anything that appeared like that before. However, after it was applied, it blended so nicely that I completely forgot about the horrible texture that it had inside of the bottle.

Most people think that all foundations are the same, but this product excels

beyond any other that I have ever tried. I have very dry skin, and this product does not cause my skin to flake at all. It is perfect for covering up any problem areas of the face, but it is also transparent enough to allow the natural essence of the skin to show. I have used some liquid foundation products that end up rubbing off and ruining my clothes, but I have never had that problem with this foundation even though I have used it to cover blemishes on my body.

I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. It is amazing for anyone with normal or dry skin. While it may be on the more expensive side for most people, I believe that this product is truly worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051096331031/k2311a0517/5.17.10