Suave Naturals Shampoo in Juicy Green Apple
  • After I stopped relaxing or chemically straightening my hair, I found that many of the products that I once used on my hair did not quite have the same effect on my hair
  • I decided to try another product in a different brand
  • The first time that I used this I was so surprised at how great it worked considering that it only cost $2
  • I think that the smell alone of this product is the reason that I like it
  • I would not recommend this product to someone who has extremely dry or brittle hair since it might make it worse

• by Simply_Fabulous

After I stopped relaxing or chemically straightening my hair, I found that many of the products that I once used on my hair did not quite have the same effect on my hair. I found my old shampoos and conditioners to be too drying. My hair stylist told me that most of the cheaper products work better for natural hair. Since then I have been using Alberto VO5 exclusively, but I have found that lately the shampoo is not working as effective as it used to be. I decided to try another product in a different brand.

It has been a very long time since I used a Suave product. However, I knew that I wanted to try this product immediately after I first smelled it. The first time that I

used this I was so surprised at how great it worked considering that it only cost $2.

I really believe that the company that manufactures this product did a good job with the scent of this product. I have some detangling spray that is supposed to have an apple scent, but I find that it is too sweet smelling for my preference. This product, however, smells just like ripe apples and the smell is very nice and refreshing. I think that the smell alone of this product is the reason that I like it.

Overall, I think this is a good product considering its very small price tag. I would not consider this to be the best shampoo that I have ever used, but it does a good job of cleaning the ...

• hair. I always reach for this product when I am washing my hair after I have used a lot of different products in it. I find that I only have to lather my hair for a few minutes to remove all the gel, hairspray, and oil that has accumulated in my hair. I like that it does not leave my hair feeling slimy or greasy, but I do believe that it is more drying to my hair than I can tolerate. I definitely would not label this as a product that I could use alone since a good quality conditioner is required to restore the moisture of my hair to a level that gives me less tangles.

Sometimes I like to mix this in with some muscle ache salts in my bath water.

Although this is a shampoo, I find that it works better than some of the bubble baths that I have brought. This is a good shampoo and at super affordable price. This is one of those rare products that are priced so affordable that you really would not waste your money if you purchased it and did not like it. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a shampoo that is strong enough to clean the hair that will not leave residue or irritate the scalp. I would not recommend this product to someone who has extremely dry or brittle hair since it might make it worse. I find that this shampoo could be used by people of all hair types (just make sure to use a good conditioner).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051096311031/k2311a0517/5.17.10