Barley’s Bar and Restaurant
727 E Miller Rd Lansing, MI

• by Hornetlover

It’s Friday night again, a day to have a dinner outside. We went to Barley’s in E. Miller Rd., Lansing, MI. I like the place. The food was good, and so as the price, it’s reasonable. Their pork loin chops was good, well-marinated and it came with two side dish and a

garlic toast, that garlic toast was so good! Loved it.

I always want my pork or any meat done, I don’t like medium or rare. But, they gave me pork loin chops, medium. The wait person did not ask how I wanted it, but she was so nice when I asked to ...

• make my pork loin done.

I found Barley’s really cool. The ambiance, not smoky, the location, the tables,the silver wares and plates are clean, it’s just so cool. They have this so-cool bar where people can just sit and have a glass of wine, it is not so big, though. Do you love playing

billiards or darts? Barley’s has it. The music that was playing was not loud, it’s so pleasing to the ear, and they go for retro music which is nice.

The crew people at Barley’s are nice. Parking space is small, but it is easy to get out. Barley’s itself is not a big place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717051096191031/k2311a0517/5.17.10