Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I bought a bottle for myself right after we finished eating
  • I like the fact that this fragrance is not overpowering , but is still strong enough to get noticed
  • If you are looking for a delicious smelling perfume perfect for summer days , then you have to give this a try

• by Gina Gott

A friend and I were going out to lunch the other day , and as soon as she stepped in my car I had to know what she was wearing! It smelt so very good! She told me Dolce and Gabbana light blue. I bought a bottle for myself right after we finished eating!

It is the scent of jasmine and white

roses mixed with citron.

It is a very happy and playful scent that will make any woman feel sexy and good.

I just love it!

You can find this scent at department stores like Belks , but I buy it from Walgreens.

You can get a 1.

7 oz bottle for $60 or less if it’s on sale.

In big department stores you ...

• will pay as much as $80 for the same size bottle.

It is alittle expensive , but perfect for special occasions or just days when you want to smell really good.

I like the fact that this fragrance is not overpowering , but is still strong enough to get noticed.

I always get compliments when I have this on.

The scent does

not last more than a few hours for me.

So I carry it around in my purse for a midday touch up spray.

It is wonderful though! If you are looking for a delicious smelling perfume perfect for summer days , then you have to give this a try! It is a little on the pricey side, but it’s worth it.

You will love it!

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617051096161031/k2311a0517/5.17.10