Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour
  • That moment was amazing because I can really feel the magic of the King of Pop
  • That was a very long performance but I think that it is the best part of the concert

• by autumndreamer

Michael Jackson had a concert tour in Bucharest in 1992. The concert was really good. Michael Jackson is great. I watched it on the DVD, He performed 16 songs and all of it are my favorites.

One of my favorite parts was at the introduction. Before Michael performs “Jam”, he was just standing at the center of the stage doing absolutely nothing. He was like a statue standing there looking at the people.

And then the people were like going

crazy screaming. That moment was amazing because I can really feel the magic of the King of Pop. He was just looking at the audience and the audience went wild.

Then he jumps and the song “Jam” started. The ending is my favorite part too. He sang “Man In The Mirror” live.

That was a very long performance but I think that it is the best part of the concert. From the start of the song until it ended, it ...

• was magnificent. He ended the song and exited with a jetpack on his back and flew away from the stage.

That’s one of a kind. The only parts that I did not like so much was when he performed “Human Nature”. i like this song so much.

I also liked the performance because it was live. What I did not like was when the fans ran to the stage and kissed and hugged Michael that the security has to get

them off the stage. That was disturbing.

And in some parts of the concert, Michael did not sing live like when he performed “Thriller”. I knew he was just lip syncing. I think it would be better if he never lip synced, but the performance was still good because of the choreography.

He danced well to his songs. So the dancing made the performance good. This is a great concert.

I think not only Michael Jackson fans will enjoy it if it’s watched.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5917051096081031/k2311a0517/5.17.10