Huggies Dry and Dry Comfort.  » Baby care  »
  • At daytime, I prefer using Huggies dry in which I only use 3pcs of it

• by Lyka

I’m a first time mom with my 6 month old baby, and lots of new things are popping out. Especially on managing my budget, it’s quit difficult to maintain due to the rapid needs of my baby.

One issue about this is its Diaper.

For about 6-7pcs of diaper used up everyday,

my budget will surely drown.

I almost tried different kinds of diapers like EQ, Pampers, Prokids, and Huggies; which I end up using Huggies until now, just to see where I could find affordable yet worthy diaper.

By the way, this is a good hint for mothers on how to maintain their ...

• budget.

How? Well, it is by using 2 types of Huggies brand diaper: Huggies dry (blue), and Huggies dry comfort (red).

At daytime, I prefer using Huggies dry in which I only use 3pcs of it.

And at night, I change it to Huggies Dry comfort which last up to 10 hours

(of course I changed it when my baby have pee).

The 42pcs of Huggies dry can last up to two weeks while Huggies dry comfort can make up to 1 ½ month.

Hope other mother could find it affordable but worthy.

As it helps us maintain our budget and keeps our babies on good health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5417051096051031/k2311a0517/5.17.10