MangaFox.com  » Web sites  »
  • Unfortunately, it’s too expensive for me to buy them here in the Philippines
  • I love Mangafox because I think it has the best collection of manga out there
  • And I like the fact that I can access their website through my phone (via m

• by rycemix

I love reading manga or Japanese comics. I even read Korean comics or manwha. Unfortunately, it’s too expensive for me to buy them here in the Philippines. And so, I resort to reading them online for free. However, the manga I read online are those translated by fans. And I only come

to one site when it comes to reading free manga, and that is Mangafox.com.

I love Mangafox because I think it has the best collection of manga out there. They have everything from the mainstream to the newest in the manga world. I love that they have a lot of manga in their ...

• website and they’re not just Japanese comics. They have Korean as well. Some of the manga titles I’ve read (and some I’m still currently reading) here are Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Special A, Hana Kimi, Kamichama Karin and Kamichama Karin Chu. I’ve also read this manwha in
        Mangafox: Goong.

And I like the fact that I can access their website through my phone (via m.mangafox.com). So that even if I can’t go online using my netbook, I can still read any manga I want on my phone.

Mangafox.com is really great and I hope they put more manga online for their guests to read.

MangaFox.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2017051096041031/k2311a0517/5.17.10