Quantum Science Tumbler  » Housewares  »
2.5
www.FusionExcel.com
  • I like drinking a whole lot of water, and this Quantum Science tumbler does not cut it

• by Katherine Rose

My mom got this tumbler after reading about all that “scalar energy” that her friend was so into. I’m not really sure I can say I feel that it is working for me, or that my body feels better, or that I am not as moody, as they claim could change. Supposedly, the energy can be transferred through water, because of some special technology, nothing that they go into great detail

about.

So anyway, we now have this tumbler thing. It’s great because I can leave some cold water in the car while it is parked under the sun for some hours, and when I get back to the car and try some water, it stays cold.

Not as cold as it was when I first put it, but still cool to drink. The heat retention of the tumbler itself ...

• is great.

I can have ice cubes in there and have small ice chips after 2 hours. Coffee will also stay warm and nice to drink.

My mom mentioned that the water was “sweeter” after being placed in the container, but I can’t really see a difference. For me, water tastes like water, or in some instances, its container.

This container is metal, and so the water will

not taste like some cheap plastic. Sweet? I think not.

Another thing that peeves me about it is the price. A tumbler should not be so expensive! It’s also heavy to lug around and put in your bag.

It contains very little liquid, and for me, that’s just not acceptable. I like drinking a whole lot of water, and this Quantum Science tumbler does not cut it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317051095990931/k2311a0517/5.17.10