Elianto’s Green Tea Lip & Eye Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to use this product for the first time after coming home from shopping that day

• by Katherine Rose

I was initially attracted by Elianto’s Green Tea Lip & Eye Makeup Remover because it said “Green Tea”. Of course I would think it would be organic, better for the skin, etc etc. Well it’s not.

But I still bought it. I opened the bottle in the store and sniffed it.

It had a pleasant scent, hardly green tea-like, but pleasant anyways. I also like d the color.

Shaking and mixing the two layers of solution though t made a kinda yucky not quite green mix.

I’m not sure if it has real green tea in the mix, because when I checked the ingredients ...

• list, I didn’t see any.

But still, I bought it. I decided to use this product for the first time after coming home from shopping that day.

I got a cotton ball, covered the opening with it, and shook away. I wiped first my eyeshadow.

It was all taken away

with the remover, wow! It also gets out waterproof mascara fast. The only downside to this product is the residue on your skin after you remove the makeup from your face.

It’s not that unpleasant, but it will leave you shiny and looking oily –nothing a good facial foam wash can take away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051095970931/k2311a0517/5.17.10