A Scent by Issey Miyake
  • And I like the smell that come from this fragrance
  • And I think there are also the smell from fresh-cut grass and violet leaves inside this perfume
  • In my opinion, this perfume is perfectly match for women who is active during the day

• by cosmetica

This perfume from Issey Miyake is one of my favorite perfume. I got it for the first time. My husband brought it from Europe. And I like the smell that come from this fragrance.

A Scent perfume always give special smell when I wear it. The combination between some fruits such as lemon, balmy galbanum together with some flowers

fragrance which is probably jasmine, make this perfume smell so nice and fresh when we wear it on our body. And I think there are also the smell from fresh-cut grass and violet leaves inside this perfume. Issey Miyake really know how to make a nice perfume for women.

The price of one bottle of this perfume in ...

• the store is around 65 USD. In this bottle, I got 1.7 oz of perfume inside. Since the fragrance of this perfume will stay long time, I can use this perfume once in a day. No need to put extra perfume, even when we are doing outdoor activities.

If you ever smell the fragrance one, you will notice

that the perfume is really made especially for women.

In my opinion, this perfume is perfectly match for women who is active during the day.

Pity that I did not see this perfume often in my perfume store. So I need to go to Issey Miyake special counter in the big shopping store if I want to get the perfume.

A Scent by Issey Miyake

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617051095960931/k2311a0517/5.17.10