Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars
  • I think they're good when you're really hungry, have nothing else to eat, and have the jaw strength to keep chewing and chewing

• by Katherine Rose

When my family goes to Price Smart, we often buy a box of this granola bar brand. I think they’re good when you’re really hungry, have nothing else to eat, and have the jaw strength to keep chewing and chewing.

Otherwise you start to feel like a horse, or a cow, or some sort of livestock chewing

on straw.

I think the two bars in one package is a bit too much.

My jaw sometimes gets tired from trying to break down this rather hard granola bar.

Little bites will make some granola crumble, and too big bites are still hard to chew and soften.

I think I would prefer it if the ...

• granola were not as dried, or packed together.

Maybe a little softer, more moisture, then it would be okay for me.

The packaging I think is ok, easy to carry around.

I put one in my bag and I can have instant food wherever I go.

What bothers me though is the way they seal

the pack.

You can open it from the sides, but it is difficult to get out the granola bar.

Also when the granola bar crumbles in your bag or something, you might need a bowl.

I had this one granola bar totally crumble on me once.

It was better off in a bowl of milk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717051095950931/k2311a0517/5.17.10