iTouch 2nd Generation  » Electronics  »
  • What I like about it is that it's touch screen is amazingly sensitive to the human finger and very similar materials
  • Another thing I don't like bout the iTouch is that when I open the application Asphalt 5 the iTouch starts freaking out and the video starts shaking
  • I think one thing the iTouch should have is the copying and pasting ability as well as the ability to open a link in a new tab
  • Other than that the iTouch is definitly an experience worth experiencing with your own eyes

• by Tony

iPod Touch 2nd Generation

The iPod Touch 2nd Generation is definitly still a great product. What I like about it is that it’s touch screen is amazingly sensitive to the human finger and very similar materials.

I also like that you can’t use a pen on it, because the pen on some touch phones makes it look “so last century.

” I really

enjoy the video and gaming quality of the iTouch, it is definitly something special.

On the iTouch 2nd generation, the internet speed is about medium also depending on the wireless network.

What I really don’t like about the iTouch is it’s speaker.

The speaker has a very low volume and the quality of the sound is horrible when the speaker is ...

• turned all the way up.

Another thing I don’t like bout the iTouch is that when I open the application “Asphalt 5″ the iTouch starts freaking out and the video starts shaking.

It makes me feel like I somehow broke it and I feel bad about not taking care of it.

This might be the applications fault or it might be

mine.

Sometimes when I press the “sleep” button on the top of the iTouch while playing a song, the songs starts fast forwarding like a broken CD.

I think one thing the iTouch should have is the copying and pasting ability as well as the ability to open a link in a new tab.

Other than that the iTouch is definitly an experience worth experiencing with your own eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617051095930931/k2311a0517/5.17.10