Caress Velvet Bliss Silkening Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love body washes a lot better and this is one of my favorites
  • I recommend this product to anyone looking for a moisturizing body wash that cleans and smells wonderful

• by Gina Gott

I am not a big fan of soap , because it usually dries my skin out. I love body washes a lot better and this is one of my favorites.

If you haven’t tried this product yet , than you just don’t know what you’re missing.

I buy

the 18 oz bottle for about $3 at Walmart.

Once you try it you will be amazed that they sell it so cheap! It works just as good if not better than the more expensive brands.

Caress Body Wash , is a real bargain.

It has 3 different moisturizers in it.

After your first use you will notice that your skin feels a lot softer and silkier.

You will never use soap when you take a bath or shower again either!

It smells delicious! It is a blend of blackberries and vanilla with a slight floral ...

• Caress Velvet Bliss Silkening Body Wash
      hint to it.

The scent is not to little and not to much.

It also stays with you after you get out of the shower.

My husband loves the way it smells! If they made a body spray with that scent I would buy it!

This is just

a good quality product that you can find at a very cheap price.

It is so worth it.

I recommend this product to anyone looking for a moisturizing body wash that cleans and smells wonderful! This is something every woman should have in her bathroom.

It is completely worth a 10 rating!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051095920931/k2311a0517/5.17.10