Baby Bjorn Baby Snuggly  » Baby care  »
  • Baby Bjorn has produced the best snuggly that I have found to date
  • It is flexible and easy to transport or load in and out of a car, looks very modern with its grey and neon yellow colors, and gives me freedoms I have not enjoyed in years
  • While these snazzy little baby carriers may cost about eighty dollars, think it is well worth it

• by cjaneb877
      The mother of any infant knows full well the importance of having a good, stable, sturdy baby carrier. Baby Bjorn has produced the best snuggly that I have found to date.

After going through four carriers that were a hastle to operate, or uncomfortable to wear, I finally relented and purchased the Baby Bjorn.

It is great!

I can now shop while having my daughter right on my chest and I have free hands because this carrying method is so effective! My daughter rests comfortably while I am shopping, walking, hiking, or just being outdoors and my back muscles are able to support her additional weight without bothering my lower legs, thighs, ankles, or knees.

So ...

• where can these casually sporty baby carriers be found? I recently found out that Baby Bjorn now has its own websight.

It is www.

babybjorn.

com.

I have found that this carrier is just absolutely wonderful! It is flexible and easy to transport or load in and out of a car, looks very modern with its grey and neon yellow

colors, and gives me freedoms I have not enjoyed in years! While these snazzy little baby carriers may cost about eighty dollars, think it is well worth it! I just think about all of the money I will save in medical bills for my back! Thanks Baby Bjorn! You have made this mom and baby two happy campers!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541012109590631/k2311a1210/12.10.06